This 10-week course will introduce you to the basics of Chinese medicine. It will cover the five elements in detail and will introduce you to Daoism. Zoe will also be teaching about women's cycles - from pregnancy to menopause, from restorative yoga for balancing hormones to self-care practices.
An eye opening, deep and assessable insight to Taoism and Chinese medicine that can be applied to daily life
On Wednesdays at 5pm CET, starts on May 11th, 2022
€211 = Normal PriceEnroll Now!
What will the participants get from the course?
A deep understanding of Daoism, and how it relates to our wellbeing, our cycles as a woman, and how to integrate the teachings into modern day living for a more balanced way of life and improved wellbeing.
Who is the course best for?
Women of all backgrounds and trajectories, specifically with those interested in pursuing a path of holistic wellbeing, including healthcare practitioners, yoga teachers, energy workers, movement artists and anyone seeking an embodied, whole understanding of health and balance.
- Introduction to the course
- Introduction to Chinese Medicine
- Introduction to Daoism
- Introduction to Five Elements
- The Fire Element
- The Shen – Consciousness, Awareness
- Spirit of fire, manifestations to the body and emotions and how to balance
- Nutrition and herbs for the fire element
- The Earth Element
- The Yi – Intention, Integrity
- Spirit of the earth – manifestations to the body emotions, how to balance
- Nutrition and herbs for the earth element
- The Metal Element
- The Po – Somatic soul, embodied knowing
- Spirit of metal -manifestations t the body and emotions and how to balance
- Nutrition and herbs for the metal Element
- The Water Element
- The Zhi – Instincts, Deep-seated Wisdom
- Spirit of water – manifestations to the body and emotions and how to balance
- Nutrition and herbs for the water element
- The Wood Element
- The Hun – Ethereal Soul, Direction
- Spirit of the wood – manifestations to the body and emotion and how to balance
- Nutrition and herbs for the wood element
- The menstruation seasons, moon cycle and Chinese medicine
- Nourishment at the gateways in a woman’s life, menstruation, pregnancy and menopause
- Yang Sheng principles / Self-care practices
- Sex and Chinese medicine
- Introducing the jade egg practices
- Chinese Nutritional
(Broth & congee)
- Microcosmic orbit meditation and ovarian breathing
- Restorative yoga for balancing hormones (yin yang)