Last updated: Apr 25th, 2022
Important Definitions and Information
“Personal information” includes “provided information” and “device information”. We collect personal information when you visit and use our site.
“Provided information” is used to describe information and data that you provide to us directly.
“Device Information” is a collective term used to reference information that we collect from the device you are using when you visit our site.
Device information includes:
- “Log files” track actions occurring on our Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps. For more information about tracking behavior of our platform, visit: https://kajabi.com/policies/privacy
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
Personal Information We Collect
When you visit our site, we automatically collect certain information from your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse our Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to our site, and information about how you interact with our site. We refer to this automatically collected information as “Device Information”.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use your personal information to:
- Communicate with you,
- Fulfill orders placed on our site,
- Screen orders for potential risk or fraud, and;
- Provide you with information for event, course calls or advertising new courses
We use your device information for advertising and functionality.
- Your device information helps us advertise to you and others with similar device information.
- Your device information helps us recognize you on our website and recognize your previously selected preferences. This is included, but not limited to, your location and preferred language.
How We Share Your Personal Information
We share your personal information with third-parties to help us use your personal information.
The types of third parties we may share your personal information with include:
- Payment processors we utilize to help us securely store and manage payment information - PayPal and Stripe
- Providers of email management and distribution tools - Kajabi https://kajabi.com/policies/privacy
We may also share your personal information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Personal Information Third-Parties Collect
How We Store Your Personal Information and Data
We store your personal information and data at TIFA’s address Delray Beach, FL 7055. We will maintain your personal information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
We use commercially reasonable security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information stored on our servers. No computer network or data transmission on the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure and we do not take responsibility for any type of targeted attack or breach. When you visit or use our site, you are doing so at your own risk.
Your Rights Concerning Your Personal Information
You have rights to your personal information. You have a right to know how we use your personal information, require us to correct any of your personal information, delete information as the law requires, receive a record of information we have collected about you, object to your personal information being used for direct marketing, and to object to our continued use of your personal information. To do so, please contact us at [email protected].
If you are a resident of the European Union (EU), you also have a right to lodge a complaint with your local data protection regulator.
Use Of Our Website By Minors
Our site is not intended for use by persons under the age of 13.
Our Response to “Do Not Track” Signals
Our site does not respond to “do not alter” or “Do Not Track” (DNT) requests or signals (California Do Not Track).
All website functions may not be available if you disable cookies. If you run into issues using our site because you do not wish to enable cookies, please contact us at [insert contact email and/or phone number].
To disable cookies from Google Ads, you can do so by visiting
If you make a purchase on our site, submit your contact information, and/or opt in to receive emails, you agree to receive email communications from our site. This includes but is not limited to newsletters, event updates, promotions, and other announcements and correspondence. We are not responsible for the receipt of any such emails. You are responsible for ensuring that our email address(es) are not blocked or forwarded to your spam folder.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you choose to unsubscribe from receiving emails, you understand that you may no longer receive information or updates from our site.
How You Can Contact Us For More Information
You can contact us at any time to learn more about how your personal information is being used and/or to exercise your rights concerning your personal information.
Email: [email protected]